Home of the new Herschell Gordon Lewis projects

Sunday, July 16, 2006

From the Producer's Desk

I've been going through the script this weekend, and making a few tweaks here and there. Kind of like taking a fine grade of sandpaper to the finish to give a smooth feel before that last coat of poly. Rewriting is fun and it's a pain. Sometimes you really have to pick nits and other times you have to bring in the chainsaw to show the writer what they need to accomplish. Jeff's been good about when I've had to do either, which is not an easy task because when you're rewritten the first thing that crops into your head is, "what did I do wrong?"

It's not that simple - ever.

After it's done, I'll do the final (ha!) budget and go from there. (This is my 3rd final budget)

In the meantime as we finalize all of the details and shop the project, we are also developing another project with Herschell...

I will not have a day off for the rest of my natural life.

-- Bill

1 comment:

Aric Blue said...

I'm confused--is this another Bill's blogs, or is this Johnathon's?

And more importantly--out of all 3 movies--how can you put Back To The Future 2 as one of your favorite movies?

:)